Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reasonable, nice hotel in New York City

Hi,



I am taking a trip to New York City in May 2006 with my wife and 2 kids, 16 %26amp; 17. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel central that will not break my pocketbook. We stayed at the Doubletree Suites Times Square 2 years ago in March. When I checked recently for my upcoming trip it seems the price has doubled. Thanks for your help.



Reasonable, nice hotel in New York City


The definition of ';moderate'; seems to have changed recently. Take a look at these midtown hotels (be sure to read the reviews on tripadvisor too) -- Belvedere, Novotel, Salisbury, Affinia Dumont. Also take a look at the upper west side, it%26#39;s very convenient, only 10 minutes from Times Square, and yet the nicest area of the city. Hotels to compare are -- Lucerne, Excelsior, Beacon, Belleclaire, Milburn, On the Ave.



Reasonable, nice hotel in New York City


We just returned from a week stay at Comfort Inn Midtown. It is located at w46th street and it was perfect. Clean,comfy beds and you get breakfast every morning.



We payed 149$ per night.





Hope that helps




Thanks eline75. I called and reserved a room after reading your comments and all the trip advisor reviews. The worst that was said was that the rooms were small and the elevators were slow. They did say the bathrooms were larger which I%26#39;m sure my wife and 2 teenage daughters will like. Appreciate the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment