Sunday, April 4, 2010

Biltmore Room, whats it like??

Have a reservation for next month (first trip the NY!).





Whats it like, anyone been?? And what%26#39;s the dress code, can l wear jeans or not??





Cheers



Biltmore Room, whats it like??


Congrats on scoring a reservation, something I%26#39;ve not managed to do yet. I%26#39;ve only been there for cocktails.





I just phoned them, and they say that jeans are o.k. I would leave the trainers home, though.



Biltmore Room, whats it like??


cheers!




Wakey, judging by past experience, I would be inclined to steer clear of the Dover sole. Other than that minor caveat, however, I think that you will find the food irresistible. As my father used to say in his Czech accent ';You will lick your lips after you have tasted it';. So, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment