Thursday, April 8, 2010

Better late than never - photos 9/1 - 9/5

My trip report is now 5 or 6 pages back, but at Maidstone Nic%26#39;s urging, I had my husband teach me how to create an album. Here are just a few of my many pics. I hope you enjoy them.





http://photobucket.com/albums/b347/NYCforMe/



Better late than never - photos 9/1 - 9/5


Some very nice pictures. Post more! T2 at FAO Schwartz could have been at the Museum of Natural History or the Bronx Zoo.



Better late than never - photos 9/1 - 9/5


You look just like J. Lo in Central Park!! ;o)




Great pictures, NYCforMe! Your suite at the Affinia looks like it was really spacious.




Lovely pictures. Loved the family shot...I was thinking of all of you getting your tattoos.




Can%26#39;t view these at work but will do at home tonight!





I was told yesterday that FAO Schwartz went bust and has therefore closed, is this true??




Hi Kerry



Not according to their website - they%26#39;ve just remodelled and it was closed for a time (late last year). I can%26#39;t find anything on the internet to say that it has shut since.



Louise




Jolly good! We want to play Chopsticks on the giant Piano as Tom Hanks does in BIG!





Thanks Louise :o)




Great photos. I was kind of hoping for a picture of your tattoos too.




enjoyed the pictures i was thinking the same as bettina the girls im going with want to get a tattoo i have one already but might get another one .less then 2 weeks to go before our trip.




FAO Schwartz is now going strong and is not closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment