Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Super Shuttle

I just have a question for anyone who has used them (from JFK). I have heard that some people have had to wait a few hours while they fill up the van (with people). So do you think it would save time or take longer to pre-book the trip?









(**4 months to go %26amp; counting!!!**)



Super Shuttle


Whether you prebook or not will not make a difference. They wait for the van to fill up, then each person is dropped at their respective hotel, so if you are at the end of the line, it will take that much longer.





I have used them in the past and will never use them again, that is just my experience. Too much wasted time, not worth it to me, my vacation time is too valuable to worry about this.



Super Shuttle


While I didn%26#39;t pre-book and only had to wait about 20 minutes or so for a van (I guess I lucked out and requested one just as the van was almost filled; I was the last passenger picked-up) the trip took more than twice as long as a cab ride straight from the airport. We were jammed in and it was annoying to have to disembark to let people out and then get back in at several stops.





Take a cab, the extra $$$$ are worth it.




I%26#39;ve only used them once, we only had a few minutes wait, but it can take an age to get to your drop off. I%26#39;d rather use them from the airport than to as the delays could cause you to miss flights. That said, I now get a taxi from the airport as holiday time is very precious.


  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment