Tuesday, March 30, 2010

customs and visa

has anyone been stopped at customs without a visa for doing a crime in the uk or been sent back for not letting on



customs and visa


I suspect plenty of people have. I would not take a punt on trying to hoodwink homeland security. If they catch you and you are white they will send you home. If you are brown they will send you to Cuba (and not for a holiday!!)



customs and visa


I think what you need to remember here is that if you have been convicted of a crime and you fail to get the visa and you therefore have to do the visa waiver n the plane you sign a declaration and one would imagine lying on that is a fairly serious offence in the states.





I remember reading in one of the womens mags about a man who had been convicted with a small amount of drugs on him and didnt admit and lied on the waiver, somehow they knew or found out and ended up sitting in prison...





so in answer to your question...dont lie.




I dont know the ins and outs of this story fully. But a lady I know was treating her whole family to a holiday in Florida, six kids and spouses and grand kids. However, for some reason which I dont know one of her sons was refused entry and had to return home.




I know of two people that were stopped entering NYC because of previous convictions, it%26#39;s a risky game so just be upfront and honest


  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment