Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New York for Christmas

I%26#39;m wanting to bring my kids (16 %26amp; 12) to the US next year. I%26#39;m deciding whether to go for a white Christmas or just a normal time of the year (maybe around September). I know the light and weather might not be so great but living in Australia, my sons have never really seen snow and I thought it does look amazing. How likely would it be to snow in New York at Christmas? Are we better going somewhere else and then having New Year in New York? I%26#39;d really appreciate anyone%26#39;s advice with pros and cons! Thanks.







New York for Christmas


The chance of having snow on the ground in NYC on Christmas is about 15 to 20 percent. If you are here in NYC at this time and there is no snow, you can take a trip 50 to 100 miles north and you can be 80 to 90 percent sure of seeing snow. The City is quite magical at his time of year, even if there is no snow. There is a thread going on right now about a report on being in NYC at Christmas time.



New York for Christmas


tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k278217-鈥?/a>




thank you ,thank you, thank you! It sounds like a wonderful experience with or without snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment