Monday, March 29, 2010

Should I book ahead for Lion King tix or wait?

Hi All





I%26#39;m going to NYC next March and would like to take my 8 yr old to see the Lion King - what do you reckon, book ahead and pay HUGE prices or take my chances for a discount when we get there? Obviously would prefer not to blow a packet on them but there again not too keen on standing in line only to be disapointed...... Dilemma!



Should I book ahead for Lion King tix or wait?


There has never been a discount for the Lion King to date, so I doubt very highly there will be one in the near future. The full price is $100.00 per ticket %26amp; any applicable service charges that apply.





Who knows what will happen by March, but if your heart is set on it, book it ASAP.



Should I book ahead for Lion King tix or wait?


Well that settles that then! Thank you so much.



Don%26#39;t suppose you have a ticket agancy recommondation for me too do you? I have looked at quite a few but just ended up a bit befuzzled!?!




Why not try the usual suspects:





www.theatermania.com



www.playbill.com



www.broadwaybox.com





All free to join, check them out.




Lion King tickets can be purchased through ticketmaster.com, although I%26#39;m not sure March would be available yet. Getting tickets there you%26#39;re guaranteed face value price and a service charge like NYCgirl says.

No comments:

Post a Comment