Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rangers Sports Bars

Hi all, will be in NY in november but the rangers will be on the road when Im there, BUT, they will be meeting my team the Maple Leafs on Tuesday 15th Nov. (I think) I would like to go to a bar with my wife (in My leafs Jersey of Course) and catch the game over some beers and wings, Any good suggestions, will be staying in the Salisbury in Midtown so dont really want to go too far (In case we beat the rangers and I have 1 or 12 too many!!)



Thanks in advance for any suggestions



Rangers Sports Bars


Bumping thread to top



Rangers Sports Bars


Try Hooters 211 W. 56th St. (bet. 7th Ave. %26amp; Broadway) or Mickey Mantle%26#39;s 42 Central Park South (between 5th %26amp; 6th Ave.).




If it%26#39;s watching the Glasgow Rangers you are after then try the following:





The Blue Room



1140 Second Avenue (Corner of 60th Street),



NYC 10022

No comments:

Post a Comment