Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Steamed Clams Help!

Any place to go for steamed clams by the dozen? My family and I



are arriving next Tues. and would love to know if there is such a seafood place for clams? Please advise soon as we arrive NEXT WEEK. Is Rochester NOT into Tripadviser as this is the 2nd time I asked this question along with my martini bar question. Thanks for any and all help. It is appreciated.



Steamed Clams Help!


Hi LN



I wish I could help you on steamed clams but honestly I am from Syracuse area and heading to Rochester myself next Saturday and that is what brought me here. I can say, if you all like BBQ, please dry and hit the dinosaur bbq, it is far by the best and a very unique abiance (sp). I see you post very often in the st augustine forum and wanted to ask if you knew of the Pirate Haus at all? And if you did what your opinion on it might be? I didnt want to ask in the st augustine forum as I know the owner goes in as well. Thanks for anything you may know and i hope you enjoy your time in Upstate Western NY.



Steamed Clams Help!


I don%26#39;t know of any place in Rochester that would serve steamed clams especially at this time of year.....sorry. If anything up here that would be an outdoor summer thing.




Thanks, all. Marin, cute baby.





smatzke64! Re: Pirate Haus, can%26#39;t really tell ya. It is in the walking historic district, but so are 25 B %26amp; B%26#39;s. If you like hostels, I guess



you would like it. I don%26#39;t like hostels and have traveled all over the world. I am spoiled, like B %26amp; B%26#39;s and don%26#39;t mind paying a little bit more for them. You would LOVE St. Augustine, however! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.





I guess I will give up the clams - not supposed to eat them anyway in a month with ';r';, I have been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment