Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NY Jets & NY Rangers

Im wanting to go to 2 sporting events during my trip - 29/12/05 to 4/1/06.





Where is the best place to buy tickets for the football/hockey







Jan 1 - NYJets v Buffalo Bills



Jan 3 - NY Rangers play at Madison Sq





I think ticketmaster is probably best for NY Rangers?



NY Jets %26amp; NY Rangers


Jets will be playing Buffalo that day. Games are always sold out. You might try stubhub.com for tickets but be prepared to spend MONEY. I just looked on ticketmaster and the cheapest seats I could find were $400 per ticket.


And after watching todays game I would save my money..lol



Bob



NY Jets %26amp; NY Rangers


similarly, I was looking at the NY Jets V Tampa on 9th October.



Is ebay the best way of getting them?



What are the chances of picking up tickets outside the stadium (even from touts) And what proce will I pay.





Secondly, The Yankees look like they%26#39;ll be in the playoffs. Assuming there is a game during my visit (6-11 Oct), then How easy / hard is it to get a ticket?



I note from their website that regular season tickets are $95 for the top tickets - Are they likely to be much more for the post season?




I have never used ebay so I can%26#39;t comment on that. In NY we call them scalpers, they will get the most they can from you. It is against the law to sell tickets outside the venue. It%26#39;s done all the time but if you get caught you will lose your tickets and money. I can say from experience that there are plenty of plain clothes officers all around.


Not only that but Giants stadium is always a sellout. As for Yankee Stadium it is near impossible to get tickets for the playoff and or world series. If I%26#39;m not mistaken the Yankees damn near sold out all the regular season games too.


Perhaps stubhub.com would be a choice, just be prepared to mortage the house for tickets.


Welcome to NY sports..:)



Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment