Tuesday, December 13, 2011

lunch near central park

We will be at Central Park on Nov 25th around lunch time, (the boys will be playing basketball with the locals). Where is a reasonable spot for lunch?



lunch near central park


Central Park is about a mile wide and 2 miles long. Can you be more specific? Do you mean picnic or a restaurant?



lunch near central park


Sorry, long day here. We will be around 84th, west I believe, there is a place where I%26#39;ve been told my boys can play some basketball. Is there somewhere close that has good wings and burgers?




Without a doubt - for burgers go to Jackson Hole:





menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp鈥?/a>







Here are other places I found on Menupages.com





Firehouse:



menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp鈥?/a>





Homer%26#39;s ';great for beer and fried stuff';





menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp鈥?/a>




queens, omg I love that website, you can print perfect little menus. This is exactly what I was looking for. Homer looks great for the kids and I love beer so..... and this Lenny%26#39;s gourmet looks great for breakfast. thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment